Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Luxe Reviews Snazzy Baby Travel Chair


Snazzy Baby
Have you ever gotten so frustrated with those straps on the grocery cart to hold the baby in, that you just wanted to scream? I have!! 90% of the time when I go grocery shopping I have my little guy with me. Its always such a pain, I strap him in, but then he is sliding all over the place, and most of the time trying to bite the bar across the cart, gross germs~! The day I got my Snazzy Baby Travel Chair sample in the mail, I went to the store. Oh my goodness,talk about the most fantastic thing ever!! It so easy to to use, and assembles in seconds. I just put it on the shopping cart seat, secured the support belt through the back of the cart,and fastened the clips. Then simply put my baby in, and clipped him in. I love the fact that it
has secure shoulder straps, this prevents him from being able to put his head down and put his mouth on the cart. It’s so easy to use, keeps him upright, comfy and eliminates the use of dirty shopping cart straps. Check out this snazzy baby video to see how quick and easy this is to use. Not only can the Snazzy Baby Travel Chair be used in the shopping cart, but can also be used as a support on a chair. This is so great when going out to eat, visiting family and friends, and traveling. It attaches to the chair in seconds. I had a friend and her daughter visiting last weekend, and when both kids needed to eat at the same time, we put her baby in
the high chair, and put my little guy in the Snazzy Baby Travel Chair to feed. So easy!!! Instead of having to go to a restaurant and use one of their germy booster seats, we can just bring this instead. Its so light weight and compact only 7 ounces. Simply just carry over your shoulder with the strap, or fits right into your purse or diaper bag without taking up hardly any room. So much easier then lugging a heavy booster seat around. I love my Snazzy Baby Travel Chair, and will get so much use out of it. You can use it from the time your baby can sit up unsupported all the way until they are 35 pounds.
Check out all the other great award winning products from Snazzy Baby. Including the Snazzy Baby Knee Pads, Mom’s Deluxe 3 in 1 Plus Combo Carrier {coming soon to the US, will be available in a few weeks}, Snazzy Baby Leg Warmers, and SpecialValue Pack Snazzy Baby Knee Pads. Also check out their latest news on the Snazzy Baby Blog Spot.

No comments: