Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy Mommy Review!


Snazzy Baby® My Baby’s Own Travel Chair
If you’ve ever taken a 1-year old to the restaurant you know that it has the potential to turn into a disaster. All of my kids have been able to easily wiggle out of the straps on restaurant high chairs, which means that they end up sitting in our lap while we try to keep little hands away from hot, messy food. This, of course, makes them angry which starts the screaming and flailing about that makes you wish you’d just stayed home after all. I’ve seen those foldable travel chairs that can be set up at the table, but I don’t like having carry around another bulky item while carrying a baby, diaper bag, purse, and keeping an eye on the other two little boys. So, when I was given the opportunity to try out the Snazzy Baby® My Baby’s Own Travel Chair I jumped on it. I thought to myself, “I can use that!”

Something small enough to carry in the diaper bag, easy to set up and put away, and keeps my baby safely secured when we are out is just what I needed. Convenient for Busy Moms This travel chair folds up into a small pocket on it’s back, so it won’t take up much room in a diaper bag, or you can use the strap to carry it on your shoulder. I prefer to just drop it in the diaper bag, because that’s one less thing to keep from sliding off my shoulder. When you need to use it simple pull it out of the pocket, snap the buckle around the back of a chair (or even a shopping cart!), sit your baby down, and buckle them up. And when you are done, just unbuckle it and fold it back up.Easy and Safe for Baby When I first saw all the buckles involved I thought it would be confusing, but it was surprisingly easy to get my baby all buckled up. There are buckles on each side and buckles over the shoulders. Just snap those together and adjust the straps to fit your baby and you are set! Plus
after the first time it’s easier because you already have the straps set to fit your baby.
Another worry I had was that I wasn’t sure a cloth seat would be able to hold my baby securely in a chair. I was afraid if he wiggled at all he’d fall over, but Snazzy Baby® was a step ahead of me. They make the travel chair with a non-slip bottom so the seat won’t slip around. The straps that hold the seat to a chair can be tightened to fit securely, and I had no problems with my baby wiggling around or falling over. He was snug and safe sitting on one of our dining room chairs. The Snazzy Baby® My Baby’s Own Travel Chair fits children up to 37 lbs and comes in navy or red. I am very happy with how easy and convenient it is to use. It has come in handy at lunchtime in my home because I babysit other toddlers and only have one high chair. Every on-the-go mom needs one of these travel seats!

No comments: